The Kowhai Room
Welcome to the Kowhai room a tree that is native to NZ. Native birds such as Tui, Bellbird, Kaka and NZ Pigeon feast on the leaves and flowers. Maori hold the tree in high esteem, valuing the durability of its hard wood and its many medicinal properties. The beautiful golden yellow of the Kowhai tree has inspired the colours of this room. A cheery yellow, and we hope a cheery place to stay. If not blame Miles everyone else does.
- Twin Beds
- En suite shower bathroom
- We offer a continental breakfast between 7.30 & 9am this is included in your room rate.
- Upgrade for just $12 and get stuck into Eggs & Bacon. Please advise the night before.
- Free WI-Fi, instant coffee/tea and a hairdryer in room.
- We offer our guests a $15 tasty packed lunch, this consists of a gourmet sandwich, locally grown Otago fruit and a sweet treat. Please order the day before or the chef gets grumpy.
- If you are staying more than one night with us please let us know if you would like your room serviced. Or leave your dirty towels outside your room and we will swop them for clean ones.
- Check out time is 10am. (If you need a late check-out please let us know)
- If you wish to dine with us please book in ASAP as the restaurant has become a must do destination due to the fact we have an executive chef who will be cooking for you. Not only is it popular with travellers but also with the locals.