The Reverends Room
Welcome to Blacks Hotel and the Reverand's room. The Reverand's room has been named after the Naked Scotsman's Whisky Butter. Who is the Naked Scotsman I hear you say... He is in fact your host Sandy Stoddart the short bald Scottish chap often found behind the bar telling stories of Scotland and malt whisky's.
Reverand's Whisky Butter is named after the reverend who used to visit Naked's gran in Scotland. He would turn up to check on one of his congregation and always go away with a slice of cake and some homemade whisky butter.
- Queen Bed
- En suite shower bathroom
- We offer a continental breakfast between 7.30 & 9am this is included in your room rate.
- Upgrade for just $10 and get stuck into Eggs & Bacon. Please advise the night before.
- Free WI-Fi, instant coffee/tea and a hairdryer in room.
- We offer our guests a tasty packed lunch, this consists of a gourmet sandwich, locally grown Otago fruit and a sweet treat. Please order the day before or the chef gets grumpy.
- If you are staying more than one night with us please let us know if you would like your room serviced. Or leave your dirty towels outside your room and we will swop them for clean ones.
- Check out time is 10am. (If you need a late check-out please let us know)
- If you wish to dine with us please book in ASAP as the restaurant has become a must do destination due to the fact we have an executive chef who will be cooking for you. Not only is it popular with travellers but also with the locals.