Blacks Hotel has a reputation for giving our customers a memorable experience through superior accommodation, excellent food and first rate hospitality.
In order to maintain this reputation we are required to manage all bookings in a manner that is fair, effective and efficient. In order to uphold this commitment we have developed a cancellation policy which will be in place for all bookings whether they are booked over the phone, in person or through the booking system aligned to the hotel.
The following conditions will apply to all bookings:
- Phone reservations would only be guaranteed once we have received a valid credit card number, phone number and contact details
- Requests for specific rooms will be accommodated, based on availability
- Cancellations made after 12 noon 24 hrs prior to check- in date will incur a charge of one nights room rate
- No shows will be required to pay one nights room rate
- In the case of a no-show the full amount for the booked rooms shall be paid.
- Cancellation of a group booking within 7 days of check-in date will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation within 48 hrs of check-in date will be required to pay the full amount.