The Gamekeepers Room
“A gamekeeper is a person who manages an area of countryside to make sure there is enough game for shooting, or fish for angling, and who manages areas of woodland, waterways or farmland for the benefit of game birds, deer, fish and other wildlife in general.” Inspired by the beauty of Scotland this quirky little room evolved from op shop and garage sale finds. (don’t worry the linen is all new) Searching for items of interest is still going on who knows what else will turn up in The Gamekeepers Room. This room has disabled access.
- Queen Bed
- En suite shower bathroom + Disabled Access
- We offer a continental breakfast between 7.30 & 9am this is included in your room rate.
- Upgrade for just $12 and get stuck into Eggs & Bacon. Please advise the night before.
- Free WI-Fi, instant coffee/tea and a hairdryer in room.
- We offer our guests a $15 tasty packed lunch, this consists of a gourmet sandwich, locally grown Otago fruit and a sweet treat. Please order the day before or the chef gets grumpy.
- If you are staying more than one night with us please let us know if you would like your room serviced. Or leave your dirty towels outside your room and we will swop them for clean ones.
- Check out time is 10am. (If you need a late check-out please let us know)
- If you wish to dine with us please book in ASAP as the restaurant has become a must do destination due to the fact we have an executive chef who will be cooking for you. Not only is it popular with travellers but also with the locals.