The Lavender Room
Welcome to the Lavender Room. Lavender is one of the few plants to thrive in Ophir due to our extremes in the temperature. I really enjoyed making over this room, one because I love lavender and two because I found some wonderful items rummaging around OP shops that have worked beautifully with the décor.
Lavender aids sleep so please feel free to pick yourself a sprig pop it under your pillow and have a great sleep and don’t forget our huge range of Whiskys which also aid sleep. Night Night.
- Twin Bed
- En suite shower bathroom
- We offer a continental breakfast between 7.30 & 9am this is included in your room rate.
- Upgrade for just $12 and get stuck into Eggs & Bacon. Please advise the night before.
- Free WI-Fi, instant coffee/tea and a hairdryer in room.
- We offer our guests a $15 tasty packed lunch, this consists of a gourmet sandwich, locally grown Otago fruit and a sweet treat. Please order the day before or the chef gets grumpy.
- If you are staying more than one night with us please let us know if you would like your room serviced. Or leave your dirty towels outside your room and we will swop them for clean ones.
- Check out time is 10am. (If you need a late check-out please let us know)
- If you wish to dine with us please book in ASAP as the restaurant has become a must do destination due to the fact we have an executive chef who will be cooking for you. Not only is it popular with travellers but also with the locals.