The Manuka Room
Manuka is best known for its honey produced in NZ. Manuka is unique and one of the most beneficial forms of honey in the world. Historically honey has been used for medicinal purposes for thousands of years. Did you know archaeologists claim that while excavating tombs of Egyptians they discovered unspoiled honey pots. Enjoy you stay in this restful room and take advantage of a honey whisky liquor at the bar. Sorry it's not Manuka but it tastes good.
- Queen Bed
- En suite shower bathroom
- We offer a continental breakfast between 7.30 & 9am this is included in your room rate.
- Upgrade for just $12 and get stuck into Eggs & Bacon. Please advise the night before.
- Free WI-Fi, instant coffee/tea and a hairdryer in room.
- We offer our guests a $15 tasty packed lunch, this consists of a gourmet sandwich, locally grown Otago fruit and a sweet treat. Please order the day before or the chef gets grumpy.
- If you are staying more than one night with us please let us know if you would like your room serviced. Or leave your dirty towels outside your room and we will swop them for clean ones.
- Check out time is 10am. (If you need a late check-out please let us know)
- If you wish to dine with us please book in ASAP as the restaurant has become a must do destination due to the fact we have an executive chef who will be cooking for you. Not only is it popular with travellers but also with the locals.